CARPE NOCTURNE MAGAZINE
1. All advertisements are subject to approval of the Publisher, which reserves the right to reject or cancel any ad at any time if the ad does not conform to the editorial or graphic standards of the magazine as determined by the Publisher.
2. All advertisements are accepted and published by Publisher on the warranty of the agency and/or advertiser that either or both are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter of the advertisement.
3. In consideration of publication of an advertisement, the advertiser and/or the agency, jointly and severally, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Publisher, its officers, agents and employees against expenses (including legal fees) and losses resulting from the publication of the contents of the advertisement, including, without limitation, claims or suits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright infringement or plagiarism.
4. Publisher will not be liable for any failure to publish any advertisement accepted by Publisher; however, Publisher shall use its reasonable efforts to place such advertisement in subsequent available space.
5. All advertisements must clearly and prominently identify the advertiser by trademark or signature. The word “ADVERTISING” will be printed on ads that might be confused with editorial pages.
6. Any references to Publisher or its products or services in advertisements, promotional material or merchandising by the advertiser or agency are subject to Publisher’s written approval for such use.
7. All advertising contract position clauses are treated as requests. Publisher cannot guarantee fixed positioning except for sponsor contracts, back covers and premium placement insertion orders — first come first served. Ads are randomly placed throughout the magazine. Preferred placement is available for an added cost of $15 Per Issue.
8. Publisher is not responsible for any damages for errors in displaying or printing an ad.
9. Publisher may change the terms set forth herein at any time, provided that no such change applies to ads whose closing date precedes the announcement of the change.
10. Publisher will not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on any insertion order or copy instructions when such conditions conflict with the conditions set forth in the rate card.
11. ALL Ads are Pre-Pay. Space is not reserved until payment in full has been received by the publisher.
12. Advertisements that are not appropriate for viewing by youth will not be accepted. Advertisements will not be accepted containing total or partial (if male or female genitals are exposed) nudity, vulgar language (decided by the publisher), or any ads promoting hate, discrimination or other topics as decided by the publisher
13. Advertisers must keep in mind the diverse audience of the magazine when determining the suitability of an ad. That audience includes musicians, music fans, models, photographers, DJs, fashion designers/retailers, tattoo artists and readers of all ages including children.
14. The inclusion of ads does not imply endorsement of the products or services by the Publisher. The magazine shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the ad.
15. Advertisers are advised that the magazine is published in support of the mission of Carpe Nocturne Magazine to support and promote the dark alternative culture and all of its diverse interests. Advertising must be compatible with this mission.
16. Advertising deadlines are the 15th of the month prior to publishing. No Exceptions unless offered or granted by the Publisher. And changes to your submitted ad after deadline is at a charge of $15.
17. Issue Deadlines are as follows:
Spring Issue: Deadline: Feb 15th Issue Release Window: March 1-10
Summer Issue: Deadline: May 15th Issue Release Window: June 1-10
Fall Issue: Deadline: Aug 15th Issue Release Window: Sept 1-10
Winter Issue: Deadline: Nov 15th Issue Release Window: Dec 1-10
18. Carpe Nocturne Magazine is an ON-LINE ONLY “Virtual Magazine.”
19. Like a Print Magazine, Once The Issue has release Final Production and/or Has Been Released, NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE!
20. NO REFUNDS – No Exceptions. All Ad Space Is First Come, First Served And Space Is Reserved With Payment In Full Of The Ad or Ads You Have Ordered. Once Payment Is Made There Are NO REFUNDS.